Romantic dates

Hey guys and girls,

I visit HCMC alot and have met a wonderful girl. I was wondering if anyone knows something or somewhere extra special to take my girl too? Somewhere with a nice view, nice food and somewhere romantic. I have checked a few places out but does anyone know anything about the Saigon river cruises deals? Or got any new ideas. I want to make it extra special.

Thanks

Liam

Check out my post, as if it is helpful for u this time :D

where can  find your post?  :D

You can check this link. I ate there once when we have IT conference. It was really nice, romantic in the Saigon river. The food was good (I don't have to pay, so I don't know the price :D).

But its in Vietnamese language :Dhttp://www.foody.vn/ho-chi-minh/tau-sai-gon

Go to my profile and see my activities lately. Also it is available on the overview

ah yes i saw, your list of coffee shops. thank you

Yes, hope it will be helpful. Btw, just take a bit time to check out the pics as followed links. They arnt allow me to apply more than 1 pic

The Bitexco is a great place.  you have on floor geared toward VN food (that's amazing!) and another floor devoted to western cuisine.  The food is great, the price isn't crazy, and you can get a beautiful view of the city.  Afterwards you can go to the bar by the helipad and just enjoy yourselves. 

Ciao Bella is a great authentic Italian restaurant.  Real swanky.

How about downloading Foursquare app and checking out those sites.  It's my main app for finding awesome cafes and restaurants.

sweet cheers for that, il download that app, really appreciate your help