Make new friends in Hanoi

Hi all,

I'm Kenny Nguyen, I'm Hanoian, currently living in Hanoi, before i used to live in Europe. I feel Hanoi is quite quiet and lonely. I would like to make new friends to hang out, explore the city and share more social activities.

Feel free to contact me. Thanks

Kenny

Hi Kenny
I moved to Hanoi about a month ago and don't know that many people. let me know if you wanna hang out go for a drink sometime.
Justine.

Hello Kenny,
I am a Olawale and wish to visit Hanoi next summer.
I learn the country is fast becoming like China 20 years ago,  and taking most project from China. I hope we can be friends now so you can share useful interesting ideas such as lifestyle, weather, food etc.
Thank you.

Hi Kenny !
How old are you?
I was born and living in Hanoi.
Do you like play football or drink some beers?

Hi Justine,

Nice to receive your mail. How's about your life here? which corner in Hanoi you are living? I think we can hang out sometimes to drink beer, coffee...

Pls send me your mobile number, i will text you for better contact, i'm not online here often. Have a nice day and see you soon.

Kenny Nguyen

I'm from Maputo, Mozambique and I've been living in Hanoi for shy of 4 years now. Over that entire time I have made mostly platonic friends whatwith people coming and going at unexpected times and frequencies and my overall isolated lifestyle. Anyway, I was wondering if there's anybody out there who would be interested in making friends. I do not come across many people from Africa, black; white or any other ethnicity for that matter, and I would love to talk to people from ''back home''. Of course I'm willing to make friends from other nations too hahaha so don't hesitate to approach me. :-)