Where to play cricket in HCM

Hi people.
I am new in HCM and would like to know where to play cricket on weekend.

Any advices, or anyone who already plays can recommend me.

Harsh

Cricket is not popular in Vietnam  :)
That may be the only reason still I am here?  :)
I don't think you can find out a 'team' here.

I have not seen anyone playing cricket here unfortunately. I did ask around once but no response.

Hello all :)

@Harsh : I suggest you to drop an advert in our Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City so as to spread the word around and reunite some people to make a cricket team :)

Regards
Kenjee

@Harsh
Even a few years back, some friendly cricket matches were frequently played on the ground inside the RMIT campus in Dist. 7. Pls google the address. Not sure if they still play Cricket there or not.
You may check this website for some info (English Cricket Club, Saigon)....or, directly contact RMIT's sports club to get more relevant information.
In general, the other posters said it right. The game of Cricket is not popular with the Vietnamese. Hence it's restricted to a few local expats and cricket enthusiasts from the commonwealth countries.
Good luck!

Google is your friend

http://hcmc.angloinfo.com/af/524/ho-chi … tball.html

Hello Guyz.

I did found out that people do play cricket in RMIT. This being the rainy season people avoid it.

Though they shall start nets starting next week in RMIT. I am talking about Indian team. So anyone would like to join, I shall forward him the concerned persons contact.

Harsh, there's a FB group for Indian Expats in Vietnam with over 200 members in it. You may wish to search there for fellow Indian cricket enthusiasts in Vietnam.

Excellent will do.