From Japan living in HCM want to meet friends to improve English

I'm Ryo from Japan and now stay at Ho chi Minh City in Vietnam.

I want to improve my English skills and make friends, so please see my profile and let me know if you are interested with me.
I would like to drink coffee or have a lunch or dinner and discuss in English.

Thank you in advance.

Ryo

konichiwa, Ryo san. Give me a shout out when I'm in town next week. I need to brush up on my Nihongo.

Come join our gathering Ryo San, details as  below:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=519350
See you

Konnichiwa Ryo san,
I just came back from HCMC in July... will be there again later in December/January.

Which part of Japan are you from?
I have some old friends from Fukushima, Osaka and Fukuoka. A few of them are still working in Vietnam, up north in Hanoi.
We still keep in touch over Skype and spend hours talking about anything and everything under the sun.

If you want, you are most welcome to join me on Skype for an hour or two every week for some free-talk.
Please feel free to send me a PM if you are interested.

Have a great time in HCMC.

Hi,

I am Vaiphei just arrived HCM today. I am at wARD 8, DISTRICT-3 Room-5.2. where did you put up now?

Kind regards

Vaiphei

はじめまして。
Welcome to Vietnam Ryo. Have good time in HCMC! It's a great city.

Dear Ryo san,

This is Dara (Ms). Nice to get contact with you.

I lived in Japan for 1 year and just came back to Ho Chi Minh few months ago. I used to teach English in Tokyo (conversation section). Knowing that you wanna find a friend who can exchange language. If possible we can meet for coffee or local food whenever you have free time. I can help you to improve your English and you help me about my Japanese skill :)

Hope to receive your reply soon and WELCOME TO HO CHI MINH ^^

Dara-san.

Hi Ryo-san
I am Vietnamese speaker living on District 3, HCMC. I can be your teacher with Vietnamese and English as well.
Please feel free to contact me :)
See you.

Hi Dara san,

Thank you for replying and sorry for my late response.
Your proposal is very good cuz we can improve the language which we want to improve, haha.
so I would like to meet and talk with you and how about this Saturday evening?
I'll be avairable from 16pm, so shall we drink coffee?

Hi everyone,
Do come to our gathering  next Saturday.  There will be lots of fun n people
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 55#2905142
see you

Hi,Ryo,welcome to vietnam,,,,wish you have a good time here,,,,I have a Japanese friend in district 2..if you like I will introduce him to you,and I'm glad to make friend with you,

Hello.
I really need to improve my English.
If you are interested, send me a PM with a way to contact you. You have private messages turned off and personal information is not allowed in the forum.