Visa fr my husband

Hi, I am a dentist planning to cm to oman..my husband is also a dentist..rt nw nly I gt an employment..can I get my husband either thru dependent r visit visa to oman?hw long will it take fr d procedure?once he gets a job,can he exit nd cm back on job visa?pls let me knw..

HI Charlet franklin,

If only you had taken the efforts to read through the many other similar posts in the forum, you would not have had to ask similar questions again.

No, you cannot sponsor your husband on a dependent visa. Only men are entitled to that privilege.

But he can come on visit visa.

Once he gets a job, he has to necessarily exit Oman and come back again on the employer's employment visa.

Thanq so much fr ur fastest reply,mr.sumithran..can I ask u smthng else bcoz I cudn't get d infrmtn frm d posts as far as I went thru.....aftr hw long of my coming can I get a visit visa fr my husband?and also if he gets a job,can he exit nd cm back within 2 r 3 days on job visa r shud he hv a gap?? And also a personal questn bt I think it wl b useful fr others also..is there any condition dat v shud nt plan a baby fr one yr when I am wrkng?pls let me knw..

Charlet franklin wrote:

Thanq so much fr ur fastest reply,mr.sumithran..can I ask u smthng else bcoz I cudn't get d infrmtn frm d posts as far as I went thru.....aftr hw long of my coming can I get a visit visa fr my husband?and also if he gets a job,can he exit nd cm back within 2 r 3 days on job visa r shud he hv a gap?? And also a personal questn bt I think it wl b useful fr others also..is there any condition dat v shud nt plan a baby fr one yr when I am wrkng?pls let me knw..

Hi Charlet franklin,

You husband can even come along with you in the same flight. You on employment visa and he on a visit visa.

Try to apply for the visit visa through the ROP website. Or, get a travel agency here in Muscat to arrange for a visit visa. Details have already been discussed in the forum, so please refer there for relevant information.

He can come back on the employment visa provided it is ready. How long that would take depends on many factors. So can't say. In any case, he would have to exit before coming back again.

Regarding your personal question ... well, any employer would have an issue if his new recruit were to take an extended maternity break. But then it is an entirely personal decision. No one except the parties concerned should have any say in this matter.

Lastly, I wish you would write in proper English.

yes
when u have already here in oman
later you can bring him as visit visa
after he can get job too , his sponsor can give him job visa and he can return back