Business Turkey Visa!!

I have Business turkey visa with 1 year validity, how long can i stay in turkey?? and is possible to get renewed or resident visa.

The duration limit of your stay is normally mentioned on your visa. In case you stay more than mentioned duration, it results in penalty.

Since this is a matter that involves legalities, I would strongly recommend that you get proper legal advice from the Turkish consulate in your country so that you are not misguided.

Hope this helps.
Z

Thanx !! On visa there is mentioned 30 Days , After that i have to re-entered. it's ok. But i want to now how many times i can visit in turkey means total days stay in turkey.

No problem.
Glad you saw the duration on the visa. If you look again, your visa also mentions if it is 'Single Entry' or 'Multiple Entries' visa. If it just says 'Entry Visa', this means the visa is valid for one entry unless specified. Usually a business visa is a single entry visa.

It's multiple entry visa valid for 1 year.

In that case you can visit the country multiple times for a duration of 30 days. Regarding the gap between the visits, it is best to consult with the Turkish consulate so that you can get accurate information.

Hope this is helpful.
Z

m9j.777 wrote:

It's multiple entry visa valid for 1 year.