Moving to riyadh!! need urgent advice!

hello all,
I have been offered a job as a researcher at the King Saud University. salary is 10500 SAR approx which includes housing and transport. 45 days leave each year. I am married and my wife is expecting our first baby in a few months.
can you guys please tell me if this is an offer i can live with?
not planning on a very lavish lifestyle but it goes without saying i would expect to live in a decent accomodation and be able to lease a car.
if possible please also let me know the costs that will be incurred for 2 people in the following categories
apartment rent
food
kids schooling (for considering the future)
fuel expense
AND if i should expect to incur any other expenses beside these!
Many thanks in advance!

Dear,

Please search posts. I have already explained that for 3-4 times.

skhurram007 wrote:

Dear,

So many flags what you do just travel Travel & travel , ?? Copy paste it  :top:

skhurram007 wrote:

Dear,

Bingo !! This is the main reason people don't respond to the same query or type of query over n over again. The new comers will have to put an effort to find out the answers and do a little bit of their homework. And I know some amazing people over here who have just stopped responding !!

@ Fsiddiqui get in touch qith Qurat regarding your offer. She will be able to.help you

saimans wrote:

Bingo !! This is the main reason people don't respond to the same query or type of query over n over again. The new comers will have to put an effort to find out the answers and do a little bit of their homework. And I know some amazing people over here who have just stopped responding !!

Hope you haven't counted me (yet) in those amazing people :D

Actually, I have noticed staying on EB as contributors has its life-cycle.

New knowledgeable people join and start contributing.
They are enthusiastic, they try to answer as many queries as they can.
Obviously new help seeker don't know much about EB. So, old queries keep popping up again and again.
This exhausts the contributors and they start advising to search through forums.
This doesn't stop repetitive queries and
...finally contributors depart out of boredom.

This is how it is; and I don't think there is much that can change this pattern.
For me, the biggest skill I have learnt from EB is 'patience'.

Dr.Nauman really nice to see you here. I will surely do the same. :) have been doing a lot of reading up on ksa lately as well.

fsiddiqui wrote:

hello all,
I have been offered a job as a researcher at the King Saud University. salary is 10500 SAR approx which includes housing and transport. 45 days leave each year. I am married and my wife is expecting our first baby in a few months.
can you guys please tell me if this is an offer i can live with?
not planning on a very lavish lifestyle but it goes without saying i would expect to live in a decent accomodation and be able to lease a car.
if possible please also let me know the costs that will be incurred for 2 people in the following categories
apartment rent
food
kids schooling (for considering the future)
fuel expense
AND if i should expect to incur any other expenses beside these!
Many thanks in advance!

Hi siddiqui,
Hello there,
That's Wonderful and prestigious .! Why not Go on and expand the horizon?
If there is an opportunity that you think you are happy go for it,remember it only pass at once.I understand we all love them very much "FAMILY".But for now you need that JOB perhaps for the sake of their future and yours too.Then,you could bring them sooner with you when you've got the house or accommodation for them ready.They are safe in the Host Country.Because the country itself will give a shelter for your family ( your soon baby).When it comes to the food,apartment and other expenses,well its all up to you the way you conquer the world.At your range  that is a matter of your life style.All things are affordable here...
Good Luck and God bless to you!
I hope I can visit you when you got here..

Congratulation and take care!
Daniel of Jeddah

it depends on you, everyone has his/her own style for spending his/her money

nice