Advice or assistance regarding finding work

Hello everybody

My name is Kiron Diamond and i live in South Africa.  I am married to a lovely Polish lady and we are looking to move to Warsaw, thus i am looking for advice or assistance regarding finding work. I am currently a small business owner and have a degree in marketing communications and brand management as well as sales experience. I am currently sending my CV to companies and recruitment agencies. I was recently on holiday and spent a week and a half in Poland and fell in love with the country.

Any guidance, assistance or the like will be greatly appreciated.

Hello KironRuezDiamond,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

I created a new thread from your post on the Warsaw forum so that you may get some feedbacks.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello,

If you are serious doing business in Poland we can discuss. I am from India and self-employed living and working in Poland now.  You can get in touch with me on email ******************

Hope this helps…. Cheers!!

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
watchdogconsultancy wrote:

Hello,

If you are serious doing business in Poland we can discuss. I am from India and self-employed living and working in Poland now.  You can get in touch with me

Hope this helps…. Cheers!!

If you have assistance to offer, please do so directly on the forum.  There should be no need for members to contact you privately, as I've seen you do on several topics this morning.  If you are advertising for business, please post an ad in the appropriate section. Please review the  Poland Forum Code of Conduct, and discontinue the posting of your email address on the forum.

Kindly

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

I saw that you are from South Africa and i am the happiest person alive.

I'm moving to Warsaw in February and i am from Joburg originally.

Really would be great to meet someone from back home and i am also looking for work.

Is there any jobs in banking sector     ...my sister is looking for ..she completed BE engineering in mechatronics ...and she having experince in banking sector one year ..and currently working in same bank (state bank of india) waiting for reply

Hello,

I'm Gregg from California. I read your post from a few years ago. Did you find work in Poland? I have been trying for over a year. I am reaching out to anyone and everyone for help finding a job. I have a degree in stratehic management and many years of medical sales and training. I cannot find recruiters who serve Kraków.

I hope you found what you needed for you and your wonderful polish lady. My girlfriend is in Kraków. We miss each quit a lot but are doing all we can to finally be together.

Best wishes,
Gregg

Hi,
You can try some recruitment companies, send them your resume... And browse all the ads at e.g. Pracuj.pl, Infopraca.pl, Glassdoor, and many other. In Kraków there is a lot of BPOs and SSCs in which you could find something, especially if you speak some languages. Try for example GE Healthcare, they have a Centre of Excellence in Krakóow

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct