Family Visa Procedure

Sir my Profession is Documents Controller I am doing job in a Company in Dammam sir,I am humble request to you that Please give me detail of Procdure of Family Visa,Sir I have account on Absher Already,
many Peoples said that I suppose to Pay 14000 SAR to agent then I will b get the Visa other wise no Chance,Please I need your kind guide line

Thanks

burgandy wrote:

Sir my Profession is Documents Controller I am doing job in a Company in Dammam sir,I am humble request to you that Please give me detail of Procdure of Family Visa,Sir I have account on Absher Already,
many Peoples said that I suppose to Pay 14000 SAR to agent then I will b get the Visa other wise no Chance,Please I need your kind guide line

Thanks

If you have attested Degree try your luck by applying via Istiqdam.

dear freinds assalamalikum, i just want inofrm you that now the procesure is for applying family they declare to show the professiona on iqama they dont have any degree requirement.

you can ISTAKDAM all detail you will.if you have good profession on iqama you will get family visa and also basic salry should be 3500 sr.

best regard's
feroz maqbool

thanks for  the topic, my friend needs these information,

cheers,

so did you apply foe family visa or not, whats the procedure please brief in detail
thank you