Introduction & Looking for Accomodation

Hello everyone!  :)

I'm Nabeel, 27 years old Pakistani Sr. Software Engineer, coming to Bahrain on 12th September 2015 .

I'm looking for a rent close to the Gulf International Bank (GIB) I'll be working on, maximum 15 minutes walking or public transport, since I don't have a driving licence yet.

The bank is located besides Bahrain World Trade Centre, so I would prefer Hoora, Manama, or any other districts nearby as possible.

I'm looking for a single bedroom with attached bathroom, I will also need good internet connectivity (Important).

I'm clean, quite, easygoing, adaptable to other cultures, non-smoker, and I also don't drink. Your political, religious views, and your own style of living is respected.

Any recommendations or offers?

Thanks,
Nabeel

Hello Nabeel,

Welcome to Bahrain.

Kindly go through our housing section
https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle-east/bahrain/

if not daily news paper have a classified columns, bahrainpropertyworld.com and propertyfinder.bh would be a good place too. Your colleagues at office could also be a good source to start from. I am sure if anyone else on the forum has more info they would reply back.

Kindly do not post personal information on any public forum.

Good luck

T&R

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 10#2796651

Hoora is a bad idea if you want to live a hermit's life.

zeeshanakhter2009 wrote:
live.ali wrote:

Hoora is a bad idea if you want to live a hermit's life.

Ali can you tell me where is hermit because currently i am in Juffair i don't know about other areas and i also never found Hermit on this site saleinbahrain.com
Direct link of Real Estate

No they have not officially listed hermits yet.  ;)

Do keep a look out.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote external link
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
nbbukhari wrote:

Hello everyone!  :)

I'm Nabeel, 27 years old Pakistani Sr. Software Engineer, coming to Bahrain on 12th September 2015 .

I'm looking for a rent close to the Gulf International Bank (GIB) I'll be working on, maximum 15 minutes walking or public transport, since I don't have a driving licence yet.

The bank is located besides Bahrain World Trade Centre, so I would prefer Hoora, Manama, or any other districts nearby as possible.

I'm looking for a single bedroom with attached bathroom, I will also need good internet connectivity (Important).

I'm clean, quite, easygoing, adaptable to other cultures, non-smoker, and I also don't drink. Your political, religious views, and your own style of living is respected.

Any recommendations or offers?

Thanks,
Nabeel

Dear Nabeel I tried to explain all in this post please go through this https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 84#2819850

Guys, thanks for your responses.

I found a room option in accommodation section but some stupid restriction is not allowing me to contact the person. Anyways.. I am still going through all options shared by you guys. I think, I should stay for a week in a hotel and then I rent a room after coming there. What do you suggest?

nbbukhari wrote:

Guys, thanks for your responses.

I found a room option in accommodation section but some stupid restriction is not allowing me to contact the person. Anyways.. I am still going through all options shared by you guys. I think, I should stay for a week in a hotel and then I rent a room after coming there. What do you suggest?

stupid restriction ? what is restriction who stopping you

It doesn't allow me to send messages to contacts I don't have in friend list.

nbbukhari,

That's the best thing to do, come down stay in a hotel for a week, in the meantime you can go around look for yourself and even could seek assistance from our colleagues who could give you valuable tips!!

good luck!

T&R

logicalindian wrote:

nbbukhari,

That's the best thing to do, come down stay in a hotel for a week, in the meantime you can go around look for yourself and even could seek assistance from our colleagues who could give you valuable tips!!

good luck!

T&R

You right ....