Change profession in Iqama from Engineer Visa as a Draftsman!

Hi,
Good day everyone! to make it short...i work as a draftsman here in KSA for 9 years but my iqama/visa is an Engineer.
how can i get exit visa without registering in SEC and my iqama is already expired? Where should i ask help to close this matter in a legal way? thank you and waiting your utmost response.

directory number would do , if any?

stanley

sgmahinay wrote:

Hi,
Good day everyone! to make it short...i work as a draftsman here in KSA for 9 years but my iqama/visa is an Engineer.
how can i get exit visa without registering in SEC and my iqama is already expired? Where should i ask help to close this matter in a legal way? thank you and waiting your utmost response.

stanley

Hi,

The only way is to change your title in Igamm to one that need no SEC registration.

Good Luck.

You must renew your Iqama and then change the profession to Draftsman then you process for the final exit !

legallegal2007 wrote:
sgmahinay wrote:

Hi,

stanley

Hi,

The only way is to change your title in Igamm to one that need no SEC registration.

Good Luck.

thanks legal2007

Kaby wrote:

You must renew your Iqama and then change the profession to Draftsman then you process for the final exit !

@Kaby - my profession is already a draftsman since hired way back August 2006. but when i filed exit our company HR informed me that my iqama is an Engineer and need to register in SEC. those i argue with them because i dont hv any credentials as engineer and without my knowledge that my iqama/visa profession is Engineer.

this is why im seeking advice if it is possible to get exit visa and my iqama is expired? thanks once again