To get Iqama when sposnor's Account is blocked

Dear All,

My brother has arrived to KSA before 2 months. When we try to process his iqama renewal the sponsor is saying that his account has been blocked in Jawazat and can't issue the Iqama. Can anybody inform me what can I do to help him to issue the new Iqama in this circumstance.

regards
ashraf

guess you have to find out why it was blocked??

Dear

Maybe Sponsor wants to take out more visas, And Reported your brother as runaway (Huroob) and saying that his account has been blocked in Jawazat.

Any person who gets reported as runaway (Huroob) cannot get any legal work done, including renewal of Iqama, or getting an exit re-entry visa for leaving the country on his own.  :/

The sponsor is the only person who can remove Huroob.he might ask you to Pay large amount of money in advance ( upto SR 16,000).  The cancellation has to be done by kafeel.

#Never forget that a half truth is a whole lie.  :)

If the sponsor is in Red Zone then you can transfer your brother's sponsorship to new sponsor, with out any permission form his present sponsor, then new one can make IQAMA for him !

sponsor is in green category!

What is the reason that kafeel account of jawazat is blocked ? ask your kafeel to resolve the issue as soon as possible,
then make iqama of you brother ! as your kafeel is in green then there is no other way than this !

Dear

You have only three legal ways to fight against or to remove your Brother's  huroob status.

1. Request Sponsor to Invalidate runaway status.
2. Approach Labor court as illegal Huroob against your Brother.
3. Surrender to Jawazat, If your brother escaped and opt for a different job somewhere here illegally. 

:offtopic:

apashrafanekal wrote:

Dear All,

My brother has arrived to KSA before 2 months. When we try to process his iqama renewal the sponsor is saying that his account has been blocked in Jawazat and can't issue the Iqama. Can anybody inform me what can I do to help him to issue the new Iqama in this circumstance.

regards
ashraf

Hi Hello there,
This is unbelievable, I mean sounds strange.Otherwise perhaps there are still some issue that need to fix in the interior ministry or so called Jawazat (if I am not mistaken) of his Local Sponsor for the reason that  He was  failed to file or because his sponsor  failed to obey some policies to operate their business/Company.But in that event the record of  your brother in the past was not solve if there was!
Further more,you have to try once again to take some information in the same office for the reason that  maybe there was just a technical error occur so your brother will be  in a popper documentation and legitimately documented.
Good luck!
Daniel of Jeddah

@GuestPoster9542

So how can unblock Iqama. my one friend face this problem he much try to contact with his sponsor but he not reply please advise.

@Asad Ghafoor Hello this thread is from 2015 and this member has left the website since long.

Please don't expect any response from him.

Regards

Bhavna