My husband and I are New in Erbil - would like to meet new friends!

Hello,

This is Tian. My husband and I arrived in Erbil only one week ago. He is french. I am Chinese. We both speak  English. We would like to make some new friends here  :cheers:

Also, I plan to look for some volunteering opportunities, or works in NGOs. Any advice? Thank you.

Hello Tian and welcome on board Expat.com

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Iraq forum to help you get more visibility and interaction on the forum.

As for your hunt of Volunteering, I invite you to drop an advert here : Social jobs in Iraq

Regards
Kenjee

nt8808 wrote:

Hello,

This is Tian. My husband and I arrived in Erbil only one week ago. He is french. I am Chinese. We both speak  English. We would like to make some new friends here  :cheers:

Also, I plan to look for some volunteering opportunities, or works in NGOs. Any advice? Thank you.

Bump this because I am going through the same damn scenarios.

am ph.bakhtyiar call me **

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello thr!
i hope you are getting used to the country. My husband and i moved to Erbil a year ago. I am egyptian and he is dutch but from kurdish origin. I am not yet used to the country nor the language and the people. We are working in media field and advertisements. In what field are you working?

Hi,
How are you both doing?
I am Maqsood, love to have freiendship with you both.
I speak English, Arabic, little Korean, and basic French.
please let me know if you are interested in.
regards,

Welcome to Erbil..

Hi friend,

Where do you live currently now, by the way I have work in Erbil.

Thanks
A.Richard

Hi Tian, I work for a Chinese company here in Erbil and could introduce you to some Chinese here?