English language school

Good day
I was wondering how many english language schools are in Montenegro and where i can find a list to forward my resume.
Will appreciate
Thanks
Carissa Stamenkovic

On google search

dude, i am in China currently, there is nooooooo google in China, nor facebook, nor you tube, nor gmail, no google maps and no google related anything, only Chinese websites written in chinese.
other than that, yea, its kinda the ovious thing to google smart ass.
hope everyone in Montenegro isnt as oblivious as you are.

register on cafedelmontenegro.com forum and post a question..

does your message mean you are seeking a teaching position in an english language school?
Or are you seeking a school, to take english classes?

I speak of neither in this response. But to let you know
in Budva there is a small group that practice english speaking
each sunday. With few from english speaking countries and
few more not---and we meet, and enjoy chatting for couple hours--
10 am to noon--and eat lunch somewhere before we done.
If you are or if you know anyone interested in practicing english
group let me know
ciao gary

Thank you Gary
i am actually looking for a teaching position, in an english language school or something related. i am currently teaching in China in an english language school. I want to relocate.

Ok. I definitely recommend Montenegro to live. Especially Budva. There is new Budva University that may have English classes. If google will find info

I sent my resume to all the schools in MNE some years ago, I have a degree and masters (so work permit is no problem) and I have the CELTA, and have taught English at university level ... and not one of them even had the courtesy to respond.  I hope you have more luck. For now I'm staying in UK to complete my PhD.

Thanks Ryan.
Yes, i  heard of this, Montenegro is prob one of the most beautiful countries i have seen, but i suppose it will be only good for holidays. i think they use their own people to teach.
Think i will stay put in China for a while :)

Hi there,

I am an experienced and qualified English Teacher. I have been teaching since 2004 and after living in the UK and teaching such a long time, I have lost my Turkish accent which makes my students/teachers that I am British:)

I have a 2 year degree in computer programming, TESOL and completed DELTA Module 1 and had started Module 3 but at the moment it's on hold. Recently, I got a job offer in Prague but my long term visa was denied.

I visited Montenegro a few years ago and I loved it. People are really friendly, it's on the coast which I'm very used to and think it's important. I'm an easy going person and a committed teacher. I have also held managerial positions as Director of Studies at International House where I worked for 13 years.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Dina

Hi Dina,

This is an inactive thread since 2015. If you are looking for a job, you should create your CV in the jobs in Montenegro section.

Good luck,
Christine

Hello Christine,

Thank you for your message.
I noticed that I could create CV after I sent the message and then had to go to class.

I'm on it now, fingers crossed;)

Are you in Montenegro?

Dina