Regarding Family VISA process

I am working as Electronic Engineer in saudi, Its my 3rd month in saudi. I planned to bring my family here. For that I came to know that I have to translate my marraige certificate and my children birth certificate in Arabic then I have to attest it from saudi embassy in India.

My question is whether I have to do from India or can i do it in saudi itself. If possible to do in saudi please tell me the procedure and where I have to do it.

Hi.

I am a mechanical engineer, working in saudi arabia. I had a family status provided by my company, there is a new online system that i followed in which u do not need to do marriage certificate translation.

If you have a saudi sim on ur iqama, u can register on moi website and thru that u can apply for family visa by paying the visa fees online.

it is a simple process and everything happens online u do not need to run around doing translations or visit the visa office in dammam.

Thanks for your response can you please tell me the online portal address.

Gouse79 wrote:

Thanks for your response can you please tell me the online portal address.

Different procedure for family visit visa & permanent family visa , check this blog for getting info on both procedure

https://www.moi.gov.sa  create a login id and password. Goto isteqdam service and you have to enter your details regarding your job, salary and  apply for family visa.

Are you registered with saudi council of engineers.

@ Gouse79 > I also invite you to read the articles on visa here : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … visas.html and to go through the topics on Information on visas in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

For applying permanent family visa,
your educational degree, marriage certificate, child birth certificate- need to be attested in India, and again MOFA attestation in Saudi.
Carry the above original and translated copies to MOFA for attestation again,

Then you have to apply Permanent Family Visa

SNM

If your Iqama have Engineering Profession no need of Documents.Just apply online and within few days you will get visa.

Hi my designation on Iqama is Project Manager (مدير المشروع)
Do you think I will be able to get the family visa?

pindupitti wrote:

Hi my designation on Iqama is Project Manager (مدير المشروع)
Do you think I will be able to get the family visa?

Yes you will be.

in the post above you advised saying apply online and visa will be issued in couple of days?

Sorry - can you please explain.

Once I apply online -  you mean to say no need to go to istiqdam?

pindupitti wrote:

in the post above you advised saying apply online and visa will be issued in couple of days?

Sorry - can you please explain.

Once I apply online -  you mean to say no need to go to istiqdam?

Dear Brother first try to apply online,if they online application is accepted then no need of documents,other wise you will have to follow other option(via istiqdam)

javedakb wrote:

If your Iqama have Engineering Profession no need of Documents.Just apply online and within few days you will get visa.

Um....unless that has changed in less than 2 years than that is not correct for a PERMANENT  family visa (meaning you will go for iqama's). To get the permanent visa all documents need to be translated & attested.

Javedakb's advice maybe just for the visit visa that is only good for 90 days.

Sir my Profession is Documents Controller I am doing job in a Company in Dammam sir,I am humble request to you that Please give me detail of Procdure of Family Visa,Sir I have account on Absher Already,
many Peoples said that I suppose to Pay 14000 SAR to agent then I will b get the Visa other wise no Chance,Please I need your kind guide line

Thanks

Dear Brother,

I had applied it through online but I got the following response from moi. "Your application cannot be processed; because it does not fulfill Istiqdam e-service business rules." You can book an appointment with Istiqdam and submit your occupation to be studied manually".

What i have to do now???

stressedmom wrote:
javedakb wrote:

Um....unless that has changed in less than 2 years than that is not correct for a PERMANENT  family visa (meaning you will go for iqama's). To get the permanent visa all documents need to be translated & attested.

Javedakb's advice maybe just for the visit visa that is only good for 90 days.

my advice is for Permanent visa :)

Gouse79 wrote:

Dear Brother,

I had applied it through online but I got the following response from moi. "Your application cannot be processed; because it does not fulfill Istiqdam e-service business rules." You can book an appointment with Istiqdam and submit your occupation to be studied manually".

What i have to do now???

You have to take appointment for istiqdam,prepare all the required documents and visit istiqdam to get family visa.

Visit the family visa office (aka. Isteqdam office) in your area with your original certificates and translated documents along with the prior appointment which can be booked from MOI portal.

Required documents for Manual procedure thru Isteqdam office:

1. Family Visa application form to be filled in Arabic - with company seal & authorized signature. It is suggested to write the names of wife & child/children in English capital letters as per the passport.
2. Original Degree certificate- Attested from Saudi Embassy in your home country & copy translated from local registered Saudi translator
3. Original Marriage Certificate- copy translated from local Saudi translator (NO MOFA/Saudi Embassy attestation required)
4. Salary Certificate from Company (Isteqdam provided format) - Chamber of commerce attested
5. Passport copy of wife- front & back page
6. Your passport copy with Saudi entry visa page
7. Original Iqama & Copy
8. Appointment letter from MOI for Isteqdam office.
9. Receipt of 2000 SR paid for Family Visa thru bank (in case they ask, keep a record of it)
10. Birth Certificate of Kids- translated from local Saudi translator (if applicable)
11. Passport copy of Kids- Front & back (if applicable)

If you have all of these documents take an appointment thru MOI portal and proceed to Isteqdam office.

Visit the office 30 minutes prior to your appointment and show your appointment at the gate, the security will let you in and collect your appointment letter.
Wait for your name to be called at the first counter, once announced please visit the first counter and provide all of the above documents copy and original for verification.
Upon verification if everything is okay, he shall assign you a number on your application form and advise you to wait for your number to be announced in next counter.
They shall verify your original attested degree in next counter and issue you the family visa (yellow slip).

Just send this yellow slip copy to your family in home country for visa processing.

That is the procedure and process I have gone thru and got my family visa in 30 minutes without any difficulty..

Dear Mr. Rayees,

Thank you for the valuable info....:)

Hello, I am in yhe same situation here but coming from France, I am doing it from france as I have been told that you need to use an official translator certified by the consulate. You will need these papers translated twice, once to start the procedure here in saudi and then when you have the yellow slip in your country
For me i also needed a certified copy of my business school diploma
Lionel