I'm looking for FRENCH friends in ISTANBUL :)

Hello,
As I have been learning French for 3 months, I would like to have some good French friends who live in Istanbul.
You can mail me if you are interested,
Thank you!

Hi izmirian! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the discussion on the Istanbul forum.

You might check out the French expatriates in Istanbul network for more contacts.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Christine wrote:

Hi izmirian! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the discussion on the Istanbul forum.

You might check out the French expatriates in Istanbul network for more contacts.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Thank you Christine,
But I have a question, though I have written on forums still I am not able to send messages to people :( when will I manage to send messages?
thanks in advanced,

Try again. I think it should work now.

Christine wrote:

Try again. I think it should work now.

Dear Christine,
Thank you very much! It really works:)
Best wishes,

I also want to send PM! pls..

Hello,
I speak french like a native language and am looking for teaching it or having conversational private lessons of French.
I am living in istanbul,
Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards

S.

Hello Safalogia,

Can you please post your message on Istanbul classifieds page, category>classes.

Thanks
Regards

Hi Izmirian,

As I wrote earlier this week to Noress in another forum, we have regular meetings (for food and/or drinks) with expats and Turks where a lot of French people are coming. If you are interested, I will be happy to let you know when we are meeting next and to introduce you to them...

David

Could you please also let me know about such meetings? I am not fluent in french, but will be nice to practice! Thanks!

Hi Macarenka!

Will do... No problem

Bonjour

Je suis français