Wanting to spend 6 months touring Norway

I am an ex serviceman with a passion of photography and film.  I have produced 2 award winning films and a feature film. However I want to use my experience in both film and photography to tour around Norway in a camper van or similar for 6 months minimum with a view to moving there full time.  I can operate as a freelance photographer or videographer. I am also very adept and computer literate with most media programs.

Sorry waffling a little. My question is is this going to be achievable on a very tight budget?

Thanks Sean

My first thought would be to contact UK and Norway based production companies - Your idea is a program in itself.
After that, travel mags (Print and online)
Add your experience, and a slot on Nat Geo people could be your next appearance.

Sounds like fun - good luck.

Thanks, interesting never though of it as a program, Ive mainly done fiction and not doc.

what is "a very tight budget" for you?

Max 5k

I'm assuming you already have the vehicle? Are you needing transport of the vehicle to Norway or is this just for expenses once you're on the ground here? It'd be handy to know what you're trying to cover with that 5k (and what currency you're talking about.. 5k NOK isn't gonna cover six months)

Sorry yeah that would help.  Its 5k £ and I hope to drive the van from UK to Norway.  I would were possible, try to use my photography and videography to top up the money needed.

Thanks