NCB ACCOUNT FROZEN DUE TO NON RENEWABLE OF IQUAMA

Dear friends,
my spelling was mistake in the first issued iquama, but i opened NCB ACCOUNT, when i renewal of my iquama i change to orginal name as per my passport, so any problem for updating my NCB ACCOUNT with new iquama. please help me friends, am tensioned.

Should not be a problem. Instead of just sitting and thinking about it you should go visit the bank and get the details updated. Your iqama/id number is what ties your account to you primarliy.

Thank u ali///
pls reply
is they ask any questions like,"y u open with incorrect spelled iquama?" , y u lie?....also any police case?
bec in bank detais i given misspelled name..pls  help

Come On Man , just ask bank i renewed my Iqamma & change my name as per Iqamma due to some spelling mistakes once I opened the account. They check your name on passport & Iqamma it should be same.

sajeevloves wrote:

Thank u ali///
pls reply
is they ask any questions like,"y u open with incorrect spelled iquama?" , y u lie?....also any police case?
bec in bank detais i given misspelled name..pls  help

Thank u,,,,,,,,,
I will ask to bank personnel

sajeevloves wrote:

Dear friends,
my spelling was mistake in the first issued iquama, but i opened NCB ACCOUNT, when i renewal of my iquama i change to orginal name as per my passport, so any problem for updating my NCB ACCOUNT with new iquama. please help me friends, am tensioned.

Hi,

This is easy procedure, it's just a regular update of your information, same like when you go to the bank after renewing your Igama to update info.

Don't worry, its' easy and simple.

Good Luck.

sajeevloves wrote:

Dear friends,

By the way, to update your info you don't need to take number at the bank and wait for your turn, you can do that with the receptionist, just tell him you are updating your info, make sure you have a black and white copy of your new Igam (no colored copy allowed).

Good Luck.

Thank you friend,
But the problem is last updated name"SANJEEV KUMAR" and after renewal i changed to orginal name "SAJEEV KUMAR", The alphabet "N" Is extra in my name, Thats what iam tension,when i go for updation of NCB is any problem...

Advance thanks for your valuable reply...