Want to move to Uruguay with my family

HI !
EVERYBODY , I'M AN INDIAN CITIZEN , SETTLED IN NEW DELHI , AGE-38 YEARS , MARRIED , WANTED TO MOVE TO 'URUGUAY' WITH MY FAMILY , ARE THERE ANY 'IMMIGRATION EXPERTS / AGENTS / ANY INDIVIDUAL / INDIAN CITIZEN  WHO CAN HELP ME FOR THIS PURPOSE AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE .
MANAGING MY OWN BUSINESS OF 'PAINTS & HARDWARE'S ' ( PARTNER ) WITH MY FATHER FROM LAST 20 YEARS .

REGARDS
MANDEEP SINGH BAWEJA.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Mandeep Singh Baweja

Welcome on board  :)

First of all please do not write in capital letters on internet, it is seen as shouting.

I created a new thread from your post on the Uruguay forum so that you may get some feedbacks and the other topic was slightly different.

Do you plan to work as an employee there ou set up your own business ?

We will be able to help you better if you tell us a bit more about your project.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

HI !

Bhawna , thanx for your reply , actually being a new country and new place i can accomodate by any means like if i had to do a job in any sales field -like -'store supervisor , sales manager , cashier / sales incharge that can help me to know more about that country 'laws & whereabouts .

so i can have reasonable time to look for myself like i can survey in the meantime that which business i can look for to settle my family permanently .

So i just want to first about the place and then decide what to do and where to invest .

i would be happy if somebody could help me in knowing about this country --'uruguay' --montevideo' .

regards
Mandeep singh