To move the USA country

Ok pardon sorry I am not explain more about my information. let me explain those the left , hobbies or interest is reading bible .fiction browsing. Internet listening moves and also another related items so my great what I want to come is to do working which is not present in our country as well as receive a large information and change my life and my family finally my country generally my back ground is iam single iam social ble .honest  and so on  additional lly iam full body

excuse me my image is not sent .I don't know the reason is it possible if I want send by other social media network please ? or by email .

You can edit your profile if you want to post your picture.  Look at the icons in the upper right corner of your screen.

Bekele Deressa wrote:

excuse me my image is not sent .I don't know the reason is it possible if I want send by other social media network please ? or by email .

Ok the reason why I will come your country fot work

Hello Bekele Deressa,

You have a thread here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=515940 which you might want to have a look at.

Best of luck
Bhavna

hello please how are you ok.is there another new things if there is anything else try to tell me the new one and also inform me all best which may including me probably