Thailand visa

Hi i am pakistani national i am on visit in thailand my visa expired and i extend my visa for another 7 days and i have visa for malaysia for 14 days can i go to malaysia and come back to thailand ?

Hello allo157,

In principle a traveler could apply for Thai visa at Thai embassy in Malaysia for the purpose of re-entering Thailand. However, Thai embassy issued a long list of countries whose citizens or passport holders are advised to apply for the visa only at their country of residence. Unfortunately, Pakistan is in the list.
http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/ … 411806.pdf
Therefore, it will be difficult for you to re-enter Thailand from Malaysia unless you could assure visa officers at Thai embassy in KL or Thai consulate in Penang to issue new Thai visa for you.

Peder

Thanks pederlaw for your quick reply

Dear Sir,

I believe you can exit Thailand and in Penang you can get another Visa to re-enter Thailand, given my Passport is british I cannot be certain the rules are the same so maybe best to consult someone who has the same nationality and has experience of such matters but your idea as far as I am aware is correct and can be done and I will be doing the same thing come october, sorry I cannot be more helpful but perhaps my reply will be the catalyst for more replies which may give you further information.