Is there a library for kids in Tangier?

Is there a library for kids in Tangier?

If not, are there any good bookshops?

Are you looking for books in English? if this is the case then you have a limited choice between the American language center and the american school of Tangier, they have in principle a children section of their library. Otherwise bookshops only sell books in arabic and french.

Thank you so much for you reply. I will check out both of these for English books.

I'd quite like to take my nieces to a library or bookshop selling French and/or Arabic books too, if you can recommend one or two. They don't know of any. The nieces are between 4 an 15 yrs old.

Sure,  the ones I use as well as my nieces (15 and 11) are:

- Librairie Papeterie la Marocaine (3, Rue de Fes): it is in the avenue just in front of you if you leave the french consulate.

-Librairie Mexique

- a last one of which name I forgot but is in the same area (avenue Mexique) is inside a Gallery called "ASSAADA)

Fantastic thank you

Hi,
Unfortunately, there were no public libraries in Tangier, however you can go to the Spanish Library which is located in the Street of Sidi Mohammad Ibn AbdAllha, near to Iberia.

there is a library for kids in the spanish school "cervantes" but i'm not sure if they has english books