Where can kids have fun in Tangier?

Hello

Where do you take kids in Tangier for fun and entertainment? Where is safe?

We're visiting family in Tangier soon, and we have a 3-year old daughter. Where do we take her for fun? My in-laws seem to just go to restaurants with their kids on the weekend and stay in the house the rest of the time.

Are there any soft play centres, libraries, museums for kids, good playgrounds?

On previous trips, we've found the beach, and a playground in a restaurant on the outskirts of the city.

Is Mnar Park good and safe? I saw a new play centre (soft play?) on the motorway that takes you from tangier to Gzenaya. Is that good?

Hello,

To be honest Tangier is yet to be well equipped with playgrounds and fun places for children.

Mnar park is limited for children aged under 5-6 and can be very crowded. Other options depend on you having a car o not.
For the moment I can name close play areas suitable for children starting 2y such as Dreambaby (there are 2 , 1 in Place Mozart and the 2nd in Iberia) and Jojoland that is bigger and located before the Golf neighbourhood. just an advice even if they have employees to take care of the kids you have to watch !

there is also an area outside Tangier on the way to Tetouan, just past the highway crossroad leading to Tangier Med, it is a dependance of a fuel station if I remember well, they have a grillade, restaurant and a big open area for children.

If you are staying for long term then I can recommend a couple of places.

Hope this helps :)

This is fantastic, thank you. There are so many families with children, it's surprising there are so few facilities for them. I guess it's just a question of resources.

We're staying for three weeks this time. We go fairly regularly and hope to live there in the future sometime.

I've just realised we've been to the place attached to the fuel station. It's good there. It has a large outdoor area with slides and climbing frames etc and the food in the restaurant was also nice and the place was clean. Not too busy during the week

where is this place I cant figure out?