Any information or help to settle down in Kosovo would be appreciated

Hi my names Ibrahim from Egypt and I am really considering moving to another country of europe or america one of them is Kosovo
I will see which one is seriously offering a real chance, I would welcome any conversation regarding that
any real information or help to settle down in Kosovo would be appreciated, any new friends around who have ties to Kosovo are welcomed

Unless you have a retirement income of a some kind of income, I wouldnt come here. It is 60% unemployment here. People with PHDs are working as waiters. Just to let you know.

I wonder if you know any suitable job offer for someone like me, Egyptian , speaks English , French, Russian and arabic I would strive to settle down in Kosovo. I may ask you also since you have been a long time living in Kosovo How is it like when it comes to your legal stay. how the matter is running there ?

Thank you Mike

Hi online prince,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Kosovo forum in order to help you to interact in a better way with other members.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

HI Priscilla, I really  appreciate your help. Thank you very much I hope to get together with you one day to verbally show my gratitude and thank you in person.  :cheers: