Questions about office space in Bangkok

Hi All,

What should I expect to pay as monthly rent for office space (~300sf / 30m^2).

Possible locations:

-Lumphini/Silom
- Saphan Taksin,
- eventually Thon Buri

Other suggestions welcome.

Question: which of the above is cheaper?

Thanks in Advance

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

If you are looking for an office space, you might want to post an advert in the offices for rent in Bangkok section as well ;)

it is not easy to give an estimate like this, you need to do lot of homework on internet to benchmark office rental price per sqm and size.

You can have office with nothing inside like a complete floor in a building ( too big for you ).

You can have office with service, have everything, you just bring your laptop or even rent one. Sometimes digital nomad use this type of office and they can invoice through them and not need to set up their business, they can get work permit everything, but this is again something different like an umbrella company to offer this type of service.

You can have a virtual office, telephone, mailbox, staff to answer call on your company name, set up meeting etc......

Have it will depends on you, if you have to receive or not customers...why not in a condo ?

Price as you know will vary quickly and will be higher in what they call CBD ( Central Business District ) and outer this area, with many parameters enter into consideration, from MTS, BTS, hotel 5 stars, embassy, residential district, office in modern building, etc.....

In very posh area a meeing room can be already rent more than 10,000 baht for one day !!!

Christine,
Thanks for the info

Yes I know my question covers a vast area, but the surface I specified (30-40 square meters) should orientate the debate. I specified places all close to a metro station.

I believe I found what I need as more and more apartment or office space owners or brokers use craigslist to advertise properties. Plus Bangkok Post.
I'll have people to help me out next week.

You mentioned: offices for rent in Bangkok at: https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/t … fices.html

BTW, do you know /other/ newspapers than Bangkok Post worth reading to find office space ads (in addition to rent.co.th online). Or other sites?

Thanks in advance.

Gerry

There are many websites. I can't list all of them, some are in thai only like kaidee, thaihometown, ddteedin, vellamal, poolprop, etc... others in english asiasold, ddproperty, asiapropertyworld, thailandads, thai-interproperty,,, etc...

Thanks Christine, that's exactly the info I needed.

Best

Gerry