What could be the possible reasons for Bahrain visa rejection

Hi all,

I am Yashaswini. I am an Indian. I have an offer from Bahrain company. I have a few queries. Please help.
i. I have signed the offer letter of new employer and resigned from the current company. I was just worried that my visa shouldn't be rejected. What could be the possible reasons?
ii. I am an engineer with 5+ years experience. They have offered me 850BHD. Is this a good salary?
iii. Please brief me about COL for two people.

If you are getting this pay with Furninshed accomodation and company maintain car. You are the lucky one.
A single bedroom apartment cost is about half of your offered pay.
Kitchen for a vegg family never exceeds BHD     50/-  at home plus outings for two.
Petrol is quite cheeper here. So no reasonable amount is to be considered for it.

If you are not convicted from a court of law. There is no any reason for your application to be refused for visa of BAHRAIN.
Good luck and advance welcome from BAHRAIN.

Thanks for the reply.
I would like to as one more thing. Previously I had an offer from Malaysian company and I got a Single Entry Visa stamping on my passport. But I am denying Malaysian offer and taking up Bahrain offer. Will this cause any problem for my Bahrain employment visa?

Malaysian visa has got nothing to do with Bahrain visa .
You won't have any issues :)

In my openion;
There is no problem with any type of visa stamped on your PPT.
but if there is any; You can go through cencelation for malasian Visa.
I hope there will be nothing stopping your application

Thanks gunner757, emmysha, abhi26.
My Malaysian visa is valid only for 3 months from the day of stamping.

:/  i dont want to read the full issue ,
what i saw is visa rejected.
make it simple "ask your employer " what is sent back application reason ?? they will understand.
in most cases if you're an engineer and applying for the same position. Your employer need to get NOC from  " The council for regulating the practice of engineering professions " here in the kingdom ...

rubbish

:thanks:

ianinbahrain wrote:

rubbish

If you have signed to confirm your contract I think it is too late to ask for more money or negotiate other add ons, but it will depend on your type of lifestyle and how much you will spend on that, if its an increase on your current wage then it is worth looking at. There are other forums on here that discuss cost of living which will help you to decide if your salary offer can sustain your lifestyle.

Regarding your visa, I think your company should sort it out for you (that's what happened for me) as they should know the procedure to get you one. Ask the company if they will do it for you before stressing about it would be my advice.

Hope this helps :)