Looking to connect with animal loving expats in Korea

I'm hoping to connect with the expats in Korea who are interested in animal welfare issues in Korea. Since my long-time feline companion passed away, I've been volunteering for animals. I'm particularly interested in helping bears in bear bile farms, but also interested in stray cats in Korea called "gilnyangee", and pretty much all animal welfare issues. If you google moon bear rescue in Korea, or bear bile farming on the internet, you'll get plenty of information - although some of the images are graphic and you need to prepare yourself for them. I'm hoping to set up a meet up for expats only or with Koreans or other ways of connecting, sharing, and socializing! :)

Dear  Miejoong

Count me in !!!!      Being an animal  lover ,  I  will be more than happy to join a group  for such a cause .

SailOn wrote:

Dear  Miejoong

Count me in !!!!      Being an animal  lover ,  I  will be more than happy to join a group  for such a cause .

Hi SailOn,
It's wonderful to know you're interested!
It's always exciting to find someone enthusiastic about animal issues.
For now, let me direct you to moonbears.org to help you get familiarized with the issue of the bears in Korean bear bile farms.
I'll keep you posted on any developments!