Study visa under employment of Company in Bahrain

Dear All,
I applied for study visa in Germany, I informed my employeer via email that I might leave the job if I get the visa and if not I will continue working.
Now I got the visa and I resigned
they came up with resoonse
1. You have applied illegally under Our visa without written NOC
2. you have worked only for 4 months and we are in loss because of you.
3. You used Employeer to learn something for personal use.
Now either pay us all what you have been paid or complete the work.
They said we will contact visa authorities and get you blacklisted and revoke your Germany visa.

Please note we have open contract with no other bond (only one mont notice period).

Please guide me how to respond them ?
Can they get my visa revoked?
Can they blacklist me?

mujahidmasood wrote:

Please guide me how to respond them ?
Can they get my visa revoked?
Can they blacklist me?

In my opinion, all I can say is that you have handled the situation in the most unprofessional manner.
However, they can't revoke your Germany visa. And yes, they can blacklist you from coming back to Bahrain !!

It was unprofessional if I did not inform them please note I informed them 1.5 month ago means I have somehow given them notice of 2.5 month, we agreed upon one month notice.What can be more professional than that? I did not know about that law of applying visa under any company, if it was illegal why they did not inform me 1.5 months ago.

That's pretty normal , happens every in the Gulf !

If you just arrived and are gonna leave , the employer tends to ask for money spent on hiring you .
Well , see in the contract , if you feel they are doing wrong , go to LMRA .

Also as Saimans said , they can easily blacklist you in Bahrain .

Negotiate with someone whom you know closely in the management !

Dears,

Before coming to Bahrain I made it clear if there was some bond or something, they said no its "one month notice from both parties with no other bond". My point is even if there was some bond why they did not come up when I informed them that I am going to apply for Germany. Why on the last moment they are informing?

you did inform the company verbally? or have you even at least forward a resignation letter? If so, and they hesitate to received it. You can forward through registered mail so at least you have something to show in LMRA. Verbally notice isn't accepted in any way.

We expats should always keep in our mind to be always aware in the by-laws and legality documents so at the end of the day we are not ended up like a victim.

Your employer have the right to sue and blacklisted you for the fact that you have signed a contract which i assumed 1 year or so. Furthermore, you can coordinate it with the office of LMRA and ask for further assistance regarding this serious matter. But the above mentioned comments are true, if you can still compromise with the management, then do it. that is the best you can do at the moment.