Need a Hindi speaking expat - lets meet up, the dinner is on me

Hi to all expats from India living or staying in Lithuania. I need someone to help me translate a short Skype video-conversation, from English to Hindi/Urdu and vice versa. I also need someone who can give me tips on getting residence permit in India. If you have a free hour in your schedule for a friendly chat in one of the cafes (the dinner is on me) in Vilnius, Kaunas or any other city, let's meet. Please give me your contact email or phone number in your reply.

Hi,

Good morning.
How  are you ?

First things first -  as  you are / were  interested to know  about  Indian Resident Permit, i think the following should help you.  Pl  go through the same.

India
Information on how to become a citizen or permanent resident of India…

Citizenship of India can be acquired by birth, descent, registration and naturalisation.

Indian citizenship by registration can be obtained when the applicant is of Indian origin, or to be married to, or have parents who are, citizens of India.

For information from the Ministry of Home Affairs on requirements for citizenship by registration: Click here (PDF in English)
A foreigner can acquire citizenship of India by naturalisation. Applicants must have:

Lived in India for 11 of the last 14 years prior to application.
Lived continuously in India for a period of 12 months immediately prior to date of application.
For details from the Ministry of Home Affairs of the application procedure: Click here (PDF in English).

Furthermore, glad to know you wish to improve / brush up Hindi skills.  You are Welcome.  If you wish I am willing to to help  you.  We can  meet  online  on Skype / YM  etc. with prior appointment.  By the way, what's the best time for you to chat ?  For yr info, I have been teaching  online  professionally.  Teaching is my passion.  It's  my endeavor to help  language learners.

Look forward to hearing  from you.

Have a nice time,

dhanaywaad,
fir milenge,

Mukund

**** I help you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I am Archit from Hyderabad, India. I am interested in taking UP masters in lthuania and i am searching a part time job while pursuing my masters which could be helpful for my Accomodation.

Iam from India,I can help you in this matter,but at this movement Iam in India for Diwali celebration.
I will be back to Lithuania in January.

Hello ,

I just review your job ad . I am from India . My name is Partha Das . I am from Chandigarh , India . Chandigarh is 200 km far from Capital of India New Delhi . I can help you in teaching Hindi as I have good knowledge of Hindi . I living now in Kaunas . but I can make time for you 20 hours in week . Let me if u interested . I am waiting for your reply . Have a nice day :)

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct