Job for female in jubail KSA

Hi, is it possible for me to find job in jubail, since my husband is working there, and i'm a hotel and restauratn managment graduate, but im open for any job that they offer for women.😊
Any advice and suggestions pls, thank you!

There is a possibility but it's very very less and mostly the offers come from teaching or medical field !!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the jobs section pls

Hi,
You need job for money or just make yourself busy. If you want to make yourself busy then make friends and enjoy the life with friendship.

Regards
MA

Well, I've been here for about a year now so I don't have that much experience but I can tell you that you can do both find friends and find a job. You just have to give it some time, this place is very different and operates extremely differently from the rest of the world so people who come from elsewhere like us need to get used to it in order to find what we are looking for.
good luck. :)

Good day,
Thanks a lot for your prompt response; I will try to get some job for you. Let me know something about you like your name, age hobbies, nationality and your email etc. if you don't mind.

Regards
MA

My Name is Mahvish Akhtar. I am pakistani. I moved here from Houston TX about a year a go. I have two little boys 3 and 2 years old. My older son just started preschool. I have a Bachelors in Journalism and Masters in Communication Studies. I can't leave the house much right not as you can tell my children are very young but they have a very set routine so if someone is ready to come to my place I can tutor in different subjects and also in spoken English.

I would appreciate it if you could help me in finding some work.
Best Regards
MA

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : veuillez s'il vous plait ne pas publié d'adresse email sur le forum.