Information in relocation

Hello Friends,
I have a software company offer and planning to relocate to poland.Company is offering 10K PLN gross.My base location will be Krakow.
Friends I want to have some information.

1)  I am married and I am planning to relocate with my spouse.I want to know how much in hand salary i will getting from 10K gross PLN.
2) How much montly expense will come for 2 people staying in krakow.I prefer simple living.  :)
3)I have burden of monthly home loan of 34K (INR) in India.So I want to know the total expense approx.
4)My wife in working in Bangalore.She has degree in master in arts (MA) in English.Is it possible for her to get a job there in Poland Krakow.
5)I will joining as senior software Engineer.I want to know the software job scopes in Poland.

Please help me to know my queries.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajeev

I am also in a similar position.
Can somebody help please with the answer :)

Hello, hope I can help:

1. You will get around 7k. I was expecting senior softwere engineers to earn more in Krakow (there is still high demand), but I'm from totally different area, so it's just my impression.

2. Cost of flat would be around 1,5 - 2K, depending on size and localization.

3. If you cook in home then your food expense will be less (let's say around 500-600 PLN), but if you plan to have Indian food, then keep in mind that such ingrediets are much more costly. If you want to eat outside rather, then of course cost will be higher (generally for example lunch in offices is around 15 PLN).
Not sure what other expenses you will require to cover here. Bus monthly ticket is 89 PLN. Medical care probably your employeer will cover in private center (make sure you get it, using public hospitals without speaking polish will be problematic). Price of clothes is similar as in India, electronic equipment even cheaper I think.

4. Unfortunatelly might be difficult. She will need work permission as well, and except IT it's not that easy as far as I know (employeers don't want to bother about it). But worth trying.

Anyway good luck and hope to meet you one day in Krakow :)