License transfer necessary if kafeel changed?

Hi i came on another visa my driving license still on old iqama do i need to change the license please let me knw the procedure thanks

Your driving license has no connection to your kafeel whether old or new.....

Driving license is your property till its expiry date. No effect on driving license with kafeel change...

Driving license has your old iqama number written on it, you can go to Dallah school and exchange. I never heard anyone get into trouble for having different iqama number but precaution is always better.

Sumair1 wrote:

Hi i came on another visa my driving license still on old iqama do i need to change the license please let me knw the procedure thanks

As you have come on a new visa, your iqama number has changed. And your iqama number is your driving license number as well. So you need to get a new license.
Fortunately, it's easy. Just visit the license office and talk to the maktabs outside. He'll prepare your file and send you inside. Just in an hour or so, you must be out having the new license.

I had a license from an old employer and had to change to my new iqama before being allowed to hire a car. Apparently your insurance will be invalid if you use the wrong one.

Thanks all 😃

It wil cost you just SR 50 and half an hour of your time just go to any Dallah branch and submit the old one take the new one !