Factors to consider

planning to move to england, how's the weather now guys?

It changes daily

is it very very cold?

All depends on the area, but as Winter is is coming it will be getting colder. If you want to check the weather your best bet to check weather websites.

thankyou..very helpful

maryjoytabafa wrote:

in which city u will be??
the weather is not stable in UK

On Saturday, here in London it was 31C I believe. A few days later today, it's raining, and 17C. That tells you all about the weather here. As said above, it's pretty random.

maryjoytabafa wrote:

Wet..............😢 x

MaryJoy, Cold is a relative word and therefore if someone originate from Iceland, for example, and moves to the South of London, they will no doubt find the weather quite warm. But if you personally originate from the Philippines and don't live with friends or relatives to guide you when you arrive in England, I believe you will find the weather to be cold, wet and miserable.

Now if you want to have fun or attract a potential husband at little cost, I suggest you take with you long white ski type pants, or a white mini skirt and go to the nearest golf driving range and tell one of the young golf pro's you want to learn to play golf, they will lend you clubs, no need to buy. Then revisit most evenings at say 6, 7 or 8 o'clock to practice for 40 minutes or so and if the range has a coffee shop or bar, so much the better. I promise you will be approached by numerous guys offering to show you the correct grip, the best way to swing. etc. Good luck MaryJoy.. Expat London born ex-golf pro Peter, now living within the delightfully cool Riviera Golf Estate, Silang, Cavite. Philippines.