Looking for Part-time english teachers - Casablanca

Hi All,

We are a language school and are looking for native or near native speakers to teach English to little kids. We provide all the material, detailed lesson plans and on-going training. It is a great / valuable experience for the travelers as our centers are present in more than 25 countries with over 300 centers worldwide.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be, let us know.

Thank you!

ksbai wrote:

Hi All,

We are a language school and are looking for native or near native speakers to teach English to little kids. We provide all the material, detailed lesson plans and on-going training. It is a great / valuable experience for the travelers as our centers are present in more than 25 countries with over 300 centers worldwide.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be, let us know.

Thank you!

Please place a free advertisement in the jobs section in the green banner at the top of this page. Your ad will get better exposure there.

Hello :)

Here is the direct link of the section suggested by Stumpy : Language teacher jobs in Casablanca

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you for the reply, I am already aware of the Job section, was just hoping to spark more interest and reach a broader audience through the forum.

Hello,

I am a native english teacher in casablanca from london.
I am interested in this opportunity,**

Thanks,
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fahd Ahmed

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Hi

I am interested and would like to apply. Please get in touch on ***

Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Aziz Benjamaa

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum.
Use the PM system for this.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct