Looking to Play Badminton in Ajman area - Anyone?

Hi Everyone,

If in case you read this message and it happens that you also staying and living in Ajman area with a sport/s hobbies to play BADMINTON, to kindly invite me in...... It's been a while that I hadn't play badminton and I am very lazy to travel in Dubai just to play in Al Safa Sports complex.

I guess, its worth to try to send a simple announcement for those Ajman neighborhood that also has the interest and passion to play badminton.

Cheers,

Azil

Hello Azil and welcome on board Expat.com :)

I invite you to drop an advert in our Sport partners in Ajman section of the site this will help better spread the word amongst Badminton players.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Azil, count me in for badminton. Would love to play it

Hi Azil

I am also searching for a person to play with.Dud you started already or planning.

If possible please ring on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey .. i am going to mitchi sports club tomorrow! anyone wanna join ? add me on your contacts and lets make a plan!

Hi Abhinavk,

How much it is for the sports club? Kind of yearly membership or is there any option for one time play/visit?

Hi, Saim

They charge 250 aed monthly or 20 aed per visit. The latter works for me. I intend to go on Sunday or Monday.

I was living in dubai and had to move to Ajman a week ago. I really wish to know badminton courts nearby. I live in rashidiya.

So friend, if you did manage to find a place. Please share it , so that i can also be a part of. Its really boring to be here just working.

i moved to ajman a week back. And i really wanted to join you guys for badminton. I have no idea about the places here. I stay in Rashidiya.

hi
Am also interested to play  badminton in Ajman ,

HI,

I am looking to join on a monthly basis. Can you tell me the exact location on contact details. Ping me on ***

Regards
Srini

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
abhinavk wrote:

Hi, Saim

They charge 250 aed monthly or 20 aed per visit. The latter works for me. I intend to go on Sunday or Monday.

Hi ,

I live in Sharjah but travelling to Ajman is not a problem for me. Just guide me for the location.

we are going to paly
al qusise there is six courts  AED 55/hr per courts
if u wish u can joine with us

I want to play

one interest only , no need friendship , comment , i am from shj india

hi,

have you spot the place for badminton ?

I am Looking for a cheapest badminton court in ajman area  like chinamall or jurf area.

Looking for mate to play badminton in weekends and if possible weekdays too in ajman

Hey hi I'm also planning to start playing badminton and looking to start from scratch because it's been long I too haven't played

Hi! anyone play badminton here? is there any place in ajman or umm al qwain where I could play badminton?

Hi I'm also looking for a mate and place to play badminton in Ajman
I think there is a place called soul fitness centre not aware much about it kindly let me know if I r interested ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Yes am here my dear to join you

Hey

I am also searching  for badminton  court. Is there any you know. I am living in ajman.

Yes, consider me  too

Im looking who wants play with me badminton

yes I want to play

Hi

Iam interested
Pls call me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

@ambelardo I am interested

Hello Syed Ahmed,

Welcome on board !

Are you in Ajman ?

Regards

Bhavna