Wanting to learn Break dancing in Kuwait

Hello Everyone!

i'm in need of assistance; i want to learn break dancing - specifically a few moves to "stand out" at my brothers wedding next month. i've tried youtube videos and successfully managed to learn some useful moves to bust out at my own wedding last year, which then carried me forward even on my honeymoon when we visited Universal Studios singapore (you can watch the performance here), but i digress.

so, my office has a hard wood floor gym for use by employees, perfect setting to practice things, and i specifically want to learn the windmill.

now i already tried youtube videos (as i said above) and i tried attending a break dance class, however it would not give me what i need in terms of the moves i want, and appeared more of a backup dancers kind of thing, or synchronized dance for a boy band.

i want someone to help me learn that one move.

any takers?

i am pretty nimble and flexible, but im hesitant to approach break dancing teenagers at marina crescent on a friday morning and say, hey kid, teach me bla bla..

It's nice performance in Sing. haa... I enjoyed lot with the video.

Nice to see dance lovers here. In fact,  I have also seen teenagers dancing in Marina Crescent, and if we could find a good and respected teen, it would no harm to asking him to teach few moves.

If you need to learn Latin and Ballroom dance (basically dancing as a couple most of the time), call me and will teach you the basics, that would drive you crazy too, but if you get good link for break dance pls share with me.

Let's dance and  enjoy the life.