Looking for interpreter/translater who can speak fluently Eng & French

Hello everyone!

I work for VTC Corp. in Hanoi, Vietnam.  I am interested in Algeria because our business is expanding and would be in Algeria soon. We would be looking for an interpreter/translater who can speak fluently English and French. Of course, I would like to learn about Algeria as much as possible. I hope being on here would help!

Hello zabrinale

An advert in this section below will help spread the word on your search

Business services jobs in Algeria

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Kenjee,

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

Zabrina

Good afternoon,

I am fluent in both French and English and I would be interesting in talking to you.

Thanks in advance,

Mourad Zaoui

Hi Mourad,

Thank you for your reply. Where do you live? We will be in Algiers around mid-October . I will confirm the exact date of arrival with you later. Could you please give me your personal email address so that we can contact you in a later date?
Thank you in advance.
Best regards,

Zabrina

Good morning Zabrina,

Thanks for your quick reply> I live in Algiers and here's my email address *****************************

Best regards,

Mourad

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello Mourad,

Thank you for your email address. We will send you an email as soon as we know the exact date of arrival.
See you in October!

Best regards,
Zabrina

hi
my name is zoubir from algeria i am an interpreter english-french-arabic
feel free to contact me via email
thank you
zoubir

Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

my name is Merizak From algeira i would like to help you ! here in algeria
Feel free to contact me Via Email ****************
or Via phone number *****************

Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security