Teaching in Nanjing China - 11000RMB salary + 2000 housing - deal?

Greetings Everyone,

Would someone share with me what an experience would be teaching in Nanjing? The salary is Rmb 11,000 and, Rmb2,000 for housing/ I have a doctorate degree and 6 years as an instructor

What should I be looking for and asking about? In any and every aspect.

Kindest Regards,.

sounds ok. But Nanjing is the capital city of Jiangsu province. the costs of living there would be much. for instance our city (also in Jiangsu) usually offers the same salary but you know things are not that expensive here.

are you a native Englishmen? but still its very low, you can get upto 20,000 RMB with visa,

Greetings,

I am. Do you have any recommendations for me?

Hello!

I only have a basic degree with one year experience and I get 16,000 RMB. I live in Dongguan which is cheaper than your city.

With your qualification and experience you should be on minimum of 20,000 with a free apartment (or 2000 housing allowance) along with them paying for your Z visa.

Try some websites like teach-in-china, and findworkabroad. They usually have a lot of job postings!

All the best,
Davey

You are Awesome! :D

I would consider one of several Universities. Nanjing is an interesting city and located on the bullet train for quick and convenient travel to many locations. There is also very efficient subway system for intercity transportation. I have worked n China for many yeas and have found the experience to be very positive.

Hi All

I am writing this email because i have a genuine interest of working in China. I am a British National (Native English speaker).

I have 18 years of experience in both manufacturing operations and product development, currently employed as a Senior Project Engineer by a Corporation which Design and Manufacture Scientific Instruments. However and as a Native English speaker I would also consider teaching and, in lieu of this I have completed a 48 hour TEFL classroom course.

One additional point is that, over the past 4 years I have overseen the transfer of multiple products to our sub contractors in China. I spent 24 months living in China and I am very familiar and accustomed to Chinese traditions, culture values as well as business ethics.

Any help or assistance with looking for a suitbale opportunity, would be very much appreciated

Thanks