Introduction - Really like my life in Jeddah

Hey there!!

I've been in Jeddah for two months. I really like here also people, life, corniche etc. : )))

I'm interested in music, painting, people of different cultures, traveling  and so many things...

Usually I work on digital audio workstations, electronic music production, video making and illustration.

That's all  :joking:

I want to say hi everyone...

C yaa...

Hi :) and welcome to the forum !!

HI barisb !!
Glad to have you on board,  :)

I hope things are going well for you, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions Regarding Life in saudi Arabia  :top:

barisb wrote:

Hey there!!

I've been in Jeddah for two months. I really like here also people, life, Corniche etc. : )))

I'm interested in music, painting, people of different cultures, traveling  and so many things...

Usually I work on digital audio workstations, electronic music production, video making and illustration.

C yaa...

Hello Barisb !

There are many more thing in jeddah apart from what you mentioned ! As the times passes on you will get to know more about jeddah ! You got a very intresting work to do,
Welcome to the expat-Blog here you will get any info you needed so stay blessed and keep Blogging ! :)

barisb wrote:

Hey there!!

I've been in Jeddah for two months. I really like here also people, life, corniche etc. : )))

C yaa...

Welcome

Thank you for all  :proud

welcome bud

barisb wrote:

Hey there!!

C yaa...

Somehow,
There are still people who are love staying because perhaps the way they live life..Well even my self,I really love Jeddah specially during Ramadan..the night of my life.The local Market in the City during Ramadan seasons is really great and fascinating.I can see and communicate a divers group in the City to a different level and class of quality people,I love revert to gossiping with friends at some outdoor venue or at gatherings after the son has gone down...

euromano wrote:

welcome bud

I am engage in one of the Construction and Engineering firm in the Kingdom of Jeddah.Living with it is a matter of CHOICE/DESTINY."Heat,food,people and weather.."
There are still people who are love staying because perhaps the way they live life..Well even my self,I really love Jeddah specially during Ramadan..the night of my life.The local Market in the City during Ramadan seasons is really great and fascinating.I can see and communicate a divers group in the City to a different level and class of quality people,I love revert to gossiping with friends at some outdoor venue or at gatherings after the son has gone down...