RP in Qatar

Hi, I'm a 25 year old Indian male.
I need to give my medical for RP. The issue is that I had primary complex when I was about 4 months old which has left a scar in my lungs.
I know qatar is strict about chest x rays.
Do I stand a chance in getting the RP? Or will I be deported?!
I work for a reputed company here in Doha and I don't wanna loose my job. :-(

No need to worry, once the scar is visible through the X-ray report they will put you on medication for minimum 3-6 months and then again medical test. They will grant you a clean chit. You cannot work until you have the Qatar residential permit.

I have seen many cases of visible marks and the doctor will put on medication

Timonandpumba wrote:

Hi, I'm a 25 year old Indian male.
I need to give my medical for RP. The issue is that I had primary complex when I was about 4 months old which has left a scar in my lungs.
I know qatar is strict about chest x rays.
Do I stand a chance in getting the RP? Or will I be deported?!
I work for a reputed company here in Doha and I don't wanna loose my job. :-(

Thank you Wilson,  :)

I am in HMC and they have reported there my TB test is positive and may need further investigation. I am assuming they will put me on some medication. My concern is...Now that I've started working, will I get salary or that will only happen after rp is done.

Thanks in Advance,

Sorry to hear that, if your report is positive then HMC/ hamad medical corporation Qatar /staff clinic will do CBC ESR TEST, once the report is seen by the doctor he will put you on medication at least for 3-4 weeks and retest again. Salary will be on hold until QID is generated, however you can request/ avail from the finance department.
No Need to worry after medication it will be okay.

Topic Linked with Hamad Medical Corporation Qatar

https://www.hamad.qa/EN/Pages/_layouts/hmcinternet/en/images/hmc_logo124.png