Teaching Jobs

Greetings All,

I am an Engineering Graduate residing in Jeddah with my family. I am here on  dependent visa of my husband. Can i apply for Teaching jobs in any of International Schools in Jeddah . I had an one year experience as a Teacher in one of the international School in India. How i can apply teaching jobs here in jeddah and if it so , how much will be the average monthly salary.Please guide me friends.

Technically yes you can apply for teaching position. To do so go to the each schools website & they should have a link for filling in a job application.

Please only consider teaching at the university level or in high school if you are determined to teach. Primary teachers really need to be trained in a teaching program so they are prepared for the school environment & able to teach the very impressionable students in the correct manner....

@stressedmom  : Thanks for your advice. So for working in schools, should i change my visa..?

An approval from ministry of education , visa status will not change , schools knows the procedure

Your sponsor will get changed from your husband to the employer ! In future if you finish your job you can transfer it back to your husband.

Visa status doesn't change Kaby , ministry of education issue NOC for teaching Jobs for local teachers , Only school visa teachers are under school sponsor,  :dumbom:  She is "dependent visa of his husband." 

Kaby wrote:

Your sponsor will get changed from your husband to the employer ! In future if you finish your job you can transfer it back to your husband.

Is there any Job consultancies in jeddah tnrough which i can apply for schools teaching jobs..??

See the news papers , check school websites & use your social network for teaching jobs , many schools are here in Jeddah & they look for the teachers every year

Miy wrote:

Is there any Job consultancies in jeddah tnrough which i can apply for schools teaching jobs..??