UAE Expat Blog Gathering, Any One Interested ?

Hi, alot of expats and new people in expat-blog are looking to meet and find new friends.
I suggest we start meetups.. any one interested? please let me know

" Please remember this is not for a dating propose "

Count me in :)

Welcome, lets hope we find more participants...

Hey!Im also in deal guys!searching for new friends and yes,awesome idea to meet up all together:)

Good! More to come :)

Thank you all for interest.. waiting for another 2 or 3 expats and we shall do this... :) .. any suggestions on how to meet an where? I live in Dubai, any one else is in Dubai ?

Yes.its a good idea....i m in.

Midnight-Sam wrote:

Thank you all for interest.. waiting for another 2 or 3 expats and we shall do this... :) .. any suggestions on how to meet an where? I live in Dubai, any one else is in Dubai ?

Hi!

I live in Abu Dhabi, but I often visit Dubai on almost all the weekends.

Great, How about this Friday, I suggest we go for coffee somewhere around the Dubai Marina area, or the marina Walk, ?

Midnight-Sam wrote:

Great, How about this Friday, I suggest we go for coffee somewhere around the Dubai Marina area, or the marina Walk, ?

It will be great fun if we have more people.

We have to agreed first to place and time, then i hope will come more people!:)
Maybe some lounge bar to have a drinks talk and dance a bit?
marina,jumeirah is OK,also i heard there are nice places at downtown.
i can bring couple of guys too,for make it more ppl!

I'm in too.

Friday 8 pm in dubai, i have created group on whatsapp for the gathering. Plz pm ur number if u r interested to join our meetup.. Will let u know details then.

Sounds great. Pls share details

welcome, Please PM me your numbers to add you to our whatsapp group..

really missed the gathering; hope u guys must have enjoyed and had good time

amaqs0639 wrote:

really missed the gathering; hope u guys must have enjoyed and had good time

Hi, we are doing a regular meetups, this thread is quite old now, we have more info under https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=514481 .. please send me your mobile number through private msg to add you to our meetup whatsapp group.

thank you.

Sam

sam, great disclaimer. You into your golf or tennis? hit me up if you are. ***
I'm in Abu Dhabi
Cheers
Andrew

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Here is my No ***

Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hi, My mobile number is ***. Thanks

hi I want to meet plz

hi

Usman Riaz wrote:

hi

Man,you have an entire resume typed into your 'about me' section and all you want to say on this thread is just a 'Hi'?

ghanshyampdave wrote:
Usman Riaz wrote:

hi

Man,you have an entire resume typed into your 'about me' section and all you want to say on this thread is just a 'Hi'?

:D

lets make a plan in a group and lets have some nice fun , meeting new people ,, also m a chef so also once all go nicely we ll have nice parties ,, and with nice home cooking cuisine from me ,,, what u say.. i inboxed my no to you ,,, lets catch up ,, we can plan in some nice irish village ,, citymax , there are hello no place to hangout...

I am in ,,,, let me know wheh  and where in dubai,,,,***

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
vikas kundra wrote:

I am in ,,,, let me know wheh  and where in dubai,,,,***

Hi Vikas!

Please click on the following thread

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=514481

You can PM your contact to Midnight-Sam, so that we can get in touch. We will be happy to have you in our group.  :top:

Pls could u cal me ***

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

adnan