A new compound in Riyadh

I have seen so many members asking about compounds availability and it seems to be quite an issue here in Riyadh .
There is a new compound and my friend is working there , so i have taken details and sharing it here.
For more info you can contact me . I shared in classified too but sadly there are not enough viewers for the classified so i need permission to share it on forum too as it is in the benefits of others too. Admins can delete it if they are unhappy with this post .

Highly secured compound exclusively for Expats.
This Western style compound has 190 fully furnished and equipped Units.Ideal for singles , families and for bigger and smaller companies.

The compound has 2 and 3 Beds Units with all modern amenities

We offer following essential facilities for our residents:

Swimming pools
Gym
Supermarket
Cafe &Restaurant
Sports Courts
Recreation Hall
Steam & Sana
Moroccan Bath & Jacuzzi
Spa facilities
Beauty Saloon
Tailor shop
Mosque
Logistic services
Internet services
Kids play ground

For further details pl send message with your requirements. I will soon get back to you .

Hello, Message sent to you.

Hello, is it a western compound and do you mind sharing the coordinates ??

Thanks

I don't know how to send coordinates here. I can whatsapp u

Hey how much is the 1 or two bedroom and where is it located ?

It is at Dammam road exit 8. 2 bed is 140000 sr . It is a lovely compound and for early birds we r offering some good discounts too.
This place surely worth a visit.

Oh that's way out of my budget

No wonder Nakeel is an ideal Compound with amazing amenities . If someone can afford it they must choose it .

AL NAKHLA *
1,074 units *
:))

Hello Fidgety Soul,

The forum is not aimed at promoting, companies, services or products. Since you already have an advert in the Housing section, i am closing this thread and i invite those interested to check the Housing in Riyadh section.

All the best,
Bhavna
[Topic Closed]

Closed