SPORTS events , MEET UPS

Hi muscateers ,

I am a fellow muscateer. i like sports , and good company and i believe a good company can solve alot of boredom.

well that sounded awfull i guess , but anyways ... i m asking out if anyone out there wants to create a group who want to have a meet up or some sort of sports event every week like volleyball or basketball  or even ps4 gaming like fifa whatever suggestions just to have some exercise as well have company to have fun . We could have the meet up once a week decide places , do things together and go on for another week of same old life . everyone is invited the more people the merrier.

I hope u guys message and may be we can plan out something soon .till then peace out  and keep grooving .

Its good idea to have some sports activities also...grt !

Great idea.im in.**

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.
spartangamer wrote:

Hi muscateers ,

I am a fellow muscateer. i like sports , and good company and i believe a good company can solve alot of boredom.

well that sounded awfull i guess , but anyways ... i m asking out if anyone out there wants to create a group who want to have a meet up or some sort of sports event every week like volleyball or basketball  or even ps4 gaming like fifa whatever suggestions just to have some exercise as well have company to have fun . We could have the meet up once a week decide places , do things together and go on for another week of same old life . everyone is invited the more people the merrier.

I hope u guys message and may be we can plan out something soon .till then peace out  and keep grooving .

Good idea, thou I cant play any sport may be I will be on the cheerleading squad

we have an existing group organizing meet ups, day trips, camping trips, food trips, shisha trip. You  can check the posts on meet ups. Most welcome to join.

Hi,

I watched some beach volleyball yesterday on the strip just near Shatti Al Qurm, about 200 M from Costa. and it looked like a fairly informal group of people just rotating. Standard was good and a mix of male and female. I would be interested in a regular time in the weekends for this as the weather now is just so great. Great if the level of volleyball is similar otherwise it is not the best fun. I used to play a lot of indoor volleyball but beach volleyball is more social and 4 players is all you need to start having fun!

Any other keen beach volleyballers out there in Muscat?