Most suitable migration options for experienced software professional?

Hi,

I am a 32 yrs old software professional with 10 years expereince in .net,c# etc from India. Willing to migrate overseas.Could you please tell me What are the suitable options keeping in view following things -
1. Job opportunity
2. Favourability for living with Family
3. Ease of migariont process
4. Cost involved.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Dear I hope find migration.
Do you prefer specific country.

Would it seem obvious to ask if you are specifically seeking to immigrate to Canada?

If so, the first step would be to check you eligibility.  Please look over this link below for further information.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp

Kind Regards,
Cal

Thanks for reply.
I have already checked my eligibility for canada and it seems OK.what I am interested knowing is

-What are the chances to get software job in canada(specifically in .net development) for 10 yrs experienced guy.
- how long it can take?
- which cities has more it jobs?

Hi again expat_ojha,

I tried to reply to this post earlier, but after composing my reply, my account appeared to be blocked (no reply or submit feature).  Later on tonight, I received an email from Expat.com stating "Kindly note that your account had been temporarily blocked as your post enclosed a link."

To me, this is ridiculous, but I guess I have to respect the rules outlined by this forum.  I also notice that previous links I have included in posts are still awaiting moderation/approval ... which to me, upsets the rhythm of discussions, so it goes.

So ... after all that, I unfortunately have no idea what I initially responded with .. but will regroup and attempt to supply you with constructive feedback in the next 24hrs!

Kind Regards,
Cal :)

Calum wrote:

Hi again expat_ojha,

I tried to reply to this post earlier, but after composing my reply, my account appeared to be blocked (no reply or submit feature).  Later on tonight, I received an email from Expat.com stating "Kindly note that your account had been temporarily blocked as your post enclosed a link."

To me, this is ridiculous, but I guess I have to respect the rules outlined by this forum.  I also notice that previous links I have included in posts are still awaiting moderation/approval ... which to me, upsets the rhythm of discussions, so it goes.

So ... after all that, I unfortunately have no idea what I initially responded with .. but will regroup and attempt to supply you with constructive feedback in the next 24hrs!

Kind Regards,
Cal :)

Hello Calum :)

Please note that for new members, when they share links, the post should be reviewed by moderators first before being published.

We have an automated system that temporarily blocks members, so as to protect others from spamming or potential scams. Until we verify the links ourselves the members do not get unblocked.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but with time by participating on the forum this feature will not apply to you.

We make our best to protect members participating here so that you too can feel safe by participating on the forum in the future.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi,

I think the safest way is to apply for jobs from abroad with companies willing to get you a temporary work permit. Look for jobs on all the usual American job sites, just replace .com with .ca in the URL :-)