Blue Card for Motorcycle Lost - How to Replace?

This must have happened to other people. My blue card was lost when my backpack was stolen. How can I get it replaced? I do not have a photo of it. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!  :)

What do you mean by 'blue card'?
Did you mean TRC (Temporary Residence Card)?

Hi,
No, I'm sorry not to have been clearer. The blue card for my motorcycle.
Cheers,
Dave

The registered owner should go to the office where it registered and apply for a duplicate one. Don't forget to bring the motorbike to check it's engine number, chassis number, etc plus ID of the registered owner.

Oi! that's going to be a problem! But thank you for the info!

Of course it's not easy task. Cannot override formalities especially for these kind of documents.
Many people here using stolen motorbikes without a Registration Card which they may bought at a cheaper rate!
Some backpackers also using these kind of motorbikes. Someone using it as for their illegal activities. When Police stop, they just escape without motorbike because they bought it very cheap price and no documents  :)
My suggestion is, if it's your own motorbike, get a duplicate document. You need it if you want to sell legally. Don't sell it without sufficient documents which may cause more trouble in the future! Yeah, many people willing to buy it without any documents!

DaveTonetti wrote:

Oi! that's going to be a problem! But thank you for the info!