Any good part-time cleaners in Singapore

Hey guys,

I am interested in getting a part-time cleaner...not the typical live-in maid...just someone to come and clean my home for a 2-3hrs a week? Anyone have good options? I find it really weird that I need to hire illegal immigrants to clean for me for 10 bucks...I'm willing to pay a bit more and have everything legally clean?

Do not hire illegal immigrants - seriously: breaking any rules in NOT a good idea in Singapore!
Since part-time cleaners can only be locals (and very few categories of well-established foreigners, e.g. PRs), there aren't many and they are difficult to find and expensive.
To find one, you should approach house cleaning agencies (e.g. http://www.amahsonwheels.com - I haven't used them, so cannot comment on quality, but they start at S$400/month for a weekly cleaning service).

I will subscribe to this topic. I am also looking for a cleaner. Hehehe. Pls post more info/feedback. Thank you guys!

Hi Marc,

I completely agree with your apprehension to get an illegal immigrant for a cleaner...I would not do it :-)
I have been using a service called tidypal...you pay online per hour (around 20$) and can see profiles of your cleaners who are only PRs and Singaporeans and have been vetted...I have only been using them for 6m now but am quite happy so far...Let me know if you need further info privatey as I am not sure if my post will be considered an advertisement...:-)

theflyingbasket wrote:

Let me know if you need further info privatey as I am not sure if my post will be considered an advertisement...:-)

Own experiences, opinions and advice are always welcome, so please post it here.
It is only an advertisement if you have a (commercial) interest in the service you promote.

theflyingbasket wrote:

Hi Marc,

I completely agree with your apprehension to get an illegal immigrant for a cleaner...I would not do it :-)
I have been using a service called tidypal...you pay online per hour (around 20$) and can see profiles of your cleaners who are only PRs and Singaporeans and have been vetted...I have only been using them for 6m now but am quite happy so far...Let me know if you need further info privatey as I am not sure if my post will be considered an advertisement...:-)

Thanks theflyingbasket! I tried out tidypal.com as you suggested...I was a bit worried in the beginning but the website is well-made and my first clean was great...it is exactly what I needed...

can try livada. Use their cleaning service before, quite good.