Penang house rentals

Hi
Are there 6 months house rentals in penang?

i have a room here and i dun mind short-term rental.

Hi
Thanks for the reply.  I am looking for a whole house with a garden.

You can try and negotiate an arrangement but usually the monthly rental is higher because of more costs involved. It pays to ask.  :)

Yea, 'one can only try'....

Thanks for suggestion. Gravitas!

Hi, I owned a house in Penang with a garden. Which part of penang are you looking at? Perhaps I could help you.

Hi
Thanks for responding.  We are looking at Tanjung Bungah, Tanjung Tokong.  Initially, looking at 6 months, with a possibility for extension. 
- furnished or semi furnished...
- 3 rooms minimum
- garden

Regards

Hi,

Do you have the transport to move around? My house is not at the area you are mentioned. What's the budget you are looking at? Maybe I can help out.

Regards,
Jessie

Hi
We will be moving to Penang or KL in 2-3 months.  I am doing some research on house rentals in both places.  After some reading, tanjung Bungah and Tokong are what we will be looking at.  Looking at property websites, there seems to be a lot of choices. 
Are you a property agent?

No I'm not a property agent. I owned few houses in penang and KL. I'm doing short term and long term rental for all my properties.

I wish to help people who wish to visit Malaysia. I'm currently staying in KL and also Penang. Let me know if you need help. Cheers.

Hi Jessie
Thanks for your input.  Will definitely get back to you for other info on KL. 
cheers

Hi.
What price are you looking for to rent the room,is it furnitured. Coming to Penang on the 19th for 3 months maybe longer.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising on the Forum pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

okay see  u in penang,

abdul sattar

Hello shortterm month of may 2017 could you give a rate for month? Thank you Couple +1infant

Hello Wimbleton,

this thread has been inactive since long, perhaps you could contact the posters who have an advert in the Housing in Penang section of the website to inquire.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks why are they not deleted if they r Ancient History ? ??? Is there anyb

@ Wimbleton,

So that members may read the comments. There is a notice on all threads which are inactive. Closing it now.

Cheers,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed