Making new friends in Brussels!

Hi everyone,

I am moving to Brussels in 3 weeks. I am 27 and from India. I speak English, German, Turkish and Hindi fluently.

I think none of us can deny the importance of making friends in a new, foreign city. I can't think of a good life without decent friends and I love being around people! So any ladies who'd like to have a coffee, do shopping or just chitter chatter are welcome to drop me a line here. Sorry, the invite is not for guys (I'm a woman).

Hopefully I'll find some cool new girl friends to hang out with, be productive and support each other!

Bored foreigners in Brussels unite!

Hello Nailpainter and welcome to Belgium.  The offer sounds great about the coffee and chitchat, however, I am living in Hasselt (Limburg) and rarely go to Brussels.  It is important to have a support group for sure.

Hey, thanks for your response!

I have lived in many countries and in each I made many fast and close friends. I hope my new life in Brussels will once again be full of good people looking for language and cultural exchange :)

hi!

im on the same page as you!I will be really boring in brussels,but im arriving by the end of the year...so if you think we can met i would be ok,br
julia

Hey Julia!

Sure, I'd like to hang out :D Und ich kann deutsch sprechen, vielleicht wird es etwas hilfen :D

When you've arrived, you can drop me a line here and we'll make a plan for a coffee via pm. Hopefully we'll be joined by even more people till then!

Hi Nailpainter,

I am living in Brussels, I am 50, I speak French, Turkish, Engilish, German, Arabic, and Italian I would like to make new freinds, for language and cultural exchange, but I am a man :)

Takobaba wrote:

Hi Nailpainter,

I am living in Brussels, I am 50, I speak French, Turkish, Engilish, German, Arabic, and Italian I would like to make new freinds, for language and cultural exchange, but I am a man :)

I am not interested in meeting up random men from the ineternet, I thought it was quite clear from my post. When a thread specifically calls only for women respondents and a man replies, it is quite creepy actually.

Please lay off this thread like many other decent men are doing as well.

You can post your message on 'Organize an Expat.com meet-up!' for meeting new people.