Do you how can i go about moving there?

Hi,

I would like to move and work in Scotland as my boyfriend is currently living in Edinburgh.

Do you how can i go about moving there? Please advise.Thank you.

Huda

Hello Huda,

It is virtually impossible to obtain a working visa for the UK unless you find a job where the employer will sponsor you.

The alternative is Marriage... You have to satisfy the Border Agency that you have been in a "real" relationship for over two years and you must marry outside the UK. Then you can apply for a "Spouse Visa"...beware, the Border Agency will look for any reason to reject a Visa application.

Michael

Thanks Michael.

Well marriage is not in the list for my boyfriend and apparently he knows it's impossible for me to get a work visa or find a job in the UK. That's why he broke up with me. Anyhow, i will just keep on trying to look for a job where the employer can sponsor a visa for me or get a transfer from here.

Thanks again!

hi huda,,,im indonesian, i have same story with you, i broke up with my bf because of visa, i been with him 2 years, im planning looking for job too in europe, now i work and live in HK,, sadly asian country so hard to get work visa.

hi michael.... thank you for your imformation.... and hope your relationship going well.

Hi Tara, sorry to hear about your breakup. Let's keep each other posted on our job seeking in the UK! Hopefully we'll get!

Huda

thanks huda, btw don't lost hope... believe we can... yes we can :)

Hi Tara,

Hope you are well. Are you still in HK working? How's your job searching in the UK? I'm going to apply for a college in Dundee.

Huda

Hi everyone,

I want to inform all of you @ NorhudaNorhuda, Michael1956 and Tara21 that i have created a new thread on Scotland forum with your posts for a better interaction :)

Thank you

Stéphanie